We cannot change young people’s challenging life circumstances. Instead, our programmes help them to reflect on whether they want their struggles to sink them into the ground or use them as a springboard for success.
Children and counting
Children to Bordeaux
Our purposeful practices have been designed to achieve the following outcomes;
- Greater purpose, encouragement, motivation, and aspirations.
- Improved mental health and wellbeing.
- Increased confidence and self-esteem.
- Improved physical health.
- Create and model positive relationships.
- Provide new and positive experiences.
- Learn new skills.