We cannot change young people’s challenging life circumstances. Instead, our programmes help them to reflect on whether they want their struggles to sink them into the ground or use them as a springboard for success.
Children and counting
Children to Bordeaux
Our purposeful practices have been designed to achieve the following outcomes;
- Greater purpose, encouragement, motivation, and aspirations.
- Improved mental health and wellbeing.
- Increased confidence and self-esteem.
- Improved physical health.
- Create and model positive relationships.
- Provide new and positive experiences.
- Learn new skills.
of those who took part in the Bristol Together Championships met people from different backgrounds and religions
of those who took part in the Bristol Young Heroes project are more confident about their career